32-1455. Violation; classification
A. The following acts are class 5 felonies:
1. The practice of medicine by a person not licensed or exempt from licensure pursuant to this chapter.
2. Securing a license to practice medicine pursuant to this chapter by fraud or deceit.
3. Impersonating a member of the board in issuing a license to practice medicine to another.
B. The following acts if committed by a person not licensed under this chapter or exempt from licensure pursuant to section 32-1421 are class 2 misdemeanors:
1. The use of the designation "M.D." in a way that would lead the public to believe that a person was licensed to practice medicine in this state.
2. The use of the designation "doctor of medicine", "physician", "surgeon", "physician and surgeon" or any combination thereof unless such designation additionally contains the description of another branch of the healing arts.
3. The use of the designation "doctor" by a member of another branch of healing arts unless there is set forth with each such designation the other branch of the healing arts concerned.
4. The use of any other words, initials, symbols or combination thereof which would lead the public to believe such person is licensed to practice medicine in this state.